to start I brought around 4 quarts of water up to a boil now I'm adding 2 tablespoons of salt you want to make sure you salt your pasta water well I'm gonna give that a mix once it comes back up to a boil I'm going to add a pound of elbow macaroni now that the macaronis in the water I'm just going to give it a stir to make sure nothing sticks.

and I'm going to let this boil and cook at ten to eleven minutes and you want to make sure you time it once the water comes back up to a boil okay on to my cheese sauce here in a three to four quart pot I'm going to add two tablespoons of melted butter and now I'm adding salt to taste and a quarter teaspoon of onion powder I actually used around 1/2 teaspoon of salt and I'm just going to give that a mix and to build on the spiciness of this mac and cheese I'm gonna add 1/2 teaspoon of Korean red pepper powder and if you want the full teaspoon and go for it okay so now that that's combined.

I am now going to add a softened block of cream cheese this is an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and thanks to several commenters from my original creamy mac and cheese video they did mention to really get the cream cheese softened to get it creamier easier in the pot you can put it in the microwave for around 30 to 45 seconds just to warm it through and that does help get it nice and smooth now your cream cheese will go through stages at first it'll look like a major hot mess but just keep on whisking and moving it around and eventually it'll get smooth and creamy like this so now to make this extra creamy I'm going to add two full cups of heavy cream now in my last video I actually like to use evaporated milk because it's something that's easy on my budget

I always have it but to make this extra creamy I'm using 2 cups or 16 ounces of heavy cream.


so I'm just going to whisk and combine well and after this is combined and sort of simmering I have this on a very low heat by the way now I'm going to add my Bulldog sauce this is basically a spicy chicken flavored spicy fire noodle sauce and actually this is a stir fry but it's so good and this bottle honestly it is a little difficult to get out of the bottle so I'll do the best I can but you'll want to add one tablespoon of this to start and work your way up from there depending on the spice level that you want but it's so good not only does it add spice but that chicken flavor and the sauce oh it's really good in this okay so that is combined 


 now I'm going to add eight ounces of shredded cheddar cheese and what I'm using today is mild cheddar cheese I did find that the less the cheddar cheese is aged it gets a lot melty er and creamier so if you are using something like extra sharp cheddar cheese that's why sometimes it's less creamy and it can get gritty but it definitely is up to you because you are the one that's going to eat it so if you like extra sharp go for it so I'm just going to continue mixing and melting the cheese and pretty much this sauce will be done okay so my cheese sauce is done and my macaroni should be done as well so

I'm just going to drain all of my elbow macaroni and add it right into my pot of cheese sauce.


so once you have combined and mixed your macaroni and cheese well you want to taste it and if you want more spice you'll need to add some more of that spicy sauce and I actually put it in a squeeze bottle because the glass jar was so hard to get out and you know because I want to get a good thumbnail so once you've decided how much spice you want in this you'll want to give it a good mix and serve it really is a creamy stovetop mac and cheese